22.4.17

Sugar and spice and all things nice

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all thing nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

I always love using organic soap than the synthetic mass-produced shower gel you can get from supermarkets. The last time I was in Belle De Jour, the florist in Clifton, there was a special fragrance that caught my attention immediately. It was more intense than the floral aroma in that little shop, and I followed that unique scent to a small glass cabinet, in which I saw lots of Nesti Dante soaps. When you opened the door of the cabinet, the fragrance multiplied but not too showy. 


I have bought these fabulous beauty products from Fragrance Direct. The three soaps are from Nesti Dante; 
The pink soap is Florentine Rose and Peony;
The purple soap is Wisteria and Lilac;
The yellow soap is Royal Lily and Narcissus.
The others are bath bombs and lips balm from Rose & Co. 



 I have tried the Rose and Peony soap for a couple of weeks now and I don't find it too dry after using it in my shower. The soap itself smells lovely already, and it is quite a large soap, I think it can last me at least two months or more. It has "made with love and care by Nesti Dante Florence Italy" engraved on one side of the soap. 

This rose and peony soap gives me a slightly rosy floral scent from the shower, but absolutely not strong enough to be ostentatious. There is a hint of roses, like the delicate petals, subtle and humble, which I adore it so much. I am not a fan of strong fragranced soap that you can only smell of your own synthetic floral scent after the shower. In nature, floral aroma is subtle and harmonic, not bold enough to overpower everything. 


You can find out more about the soap on Nesti Dante product catalogue or just go on Fragrance Direct on Nesti Dante to have a look on lots of soaps they do. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig